Welcome to Delaware County’s 2020-2021 Wellness Program!
The 2020-2021 Wellness Program will continue with Health Works with a similar structure for program completion and incentives available for successful completion.
This includes a health insurance rate differential in 2022 for employees and covered spouses that successfully complete the 2020-2021 wellness program by August 13, 2021.
You will receive further communications regarding the Wellness Program once the Health Works program/portal goes live on November 16, 2020.
- 2020-21 Wellness Program:
- Goes live Monday, November 16, 2020 (with a look-back for credit to August 15, 2020) and ends on Friday, August 13, 2021.
- A minimum of 600 points must be earned by Friday, August 13, 2021.
- Participants will now have TWO core requirements worth a maximum of 300 points that must be completed:
- A health evaluation (Including blood work and a Health Risk Assessment) with a maximum value of 200 points,
- A routine check-up / physical with a maximum value of 100 points.
The remaining points to reach the 600 point goal will be chosen from other elective activities. – Again, the program goal remains 600 points.
- All eligible employees and spouses will receive a program mailer sent to their home address the week of November 16, 2020.
The announcement below outlines the preliminary requirements for the 2020-2021 program.
Ohio Tobacco Quit Line